Immigration Q&A Session for Employers
Raymond G. Lahoud, a Member with Norris McLaughlin, P.A., and Chair of its Immigration Practice Group, is pleased to present a complimentary Q&A session covering immigration issues. Human resource professionals, business owners, compliance officers, administrators, and management at organizations and companies in every industry of every size are urged to attend. Sushi will be served and topics to be discussed include:
- H-1B Visa, Workers in Specialty Occupations
- L-1 Visa, Intracompany Managerial, Executive, Specialty Occupation Transferees
- TN Visa, North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) Temporary Professional Visas for Individuals from Mexico and Canada
- Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification
- EB-5 Investor Visa Program/Venture Capital
When: Friday, November 2, 2018
12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Where: WeWork Room 21B
222 Broadway, 19th Floor, New York, NY 10038
To RSVP: Please email Jacqueline Ehrenkranz, Marketing Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.