ICE SEVP Certified Schools

The United States offers an unparalleled variety of program options for F or M students. All programs of study F and M students attend must be certified by the Student and Exchange VisitorProgram (SEVP). To find an SEVP-certified school or program, please click on the following link:

SEVP Certified Schools